Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (US Candidates only)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115 – $135 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long Term, ongoing project
Must be in US and Canada to apply.
Why work for us?
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of exceptionally talented engineers (see our founding story), who live by the values of empathy, passion and excellence.
- You will be developing a high performance and scalable blockchain that will enable new decentralized economies through use cases like ai-data marketplaces, decentralized maps and many others.
- We are still at the early stage of blockchain or decentralized ledger technologies. If you strongly believe in this space, this is a unique opportunity to become a part of a pioneering project.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for hard-working Sr Protocol Engineers who, like us, are passionate about building a global-scale decentralized future. We’re looking for some of the following attributes in our next Rockstar hire:
- MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+-years of relevant professional experience
- Interest/experience in building or researching scalable infrastructure or distributed systems.
- Passionate about decentralized ledger technologies.
What will you work on?
Some projects you will focus on:
- Research on some of the critical issues in building high performance blockchain platforms.
- Work on designing and improving our core protocol architecture.
- Develop key capabilities of blockchain
- Strong GOLANG experience a must, with at least 3+years of relevant experience
- Experience in distributed systems and P2P networking,
- Consensys experience/protocol and understanding of blockchain a big plus