CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role :
CrowdStrike is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our fast growing Customer Applications team. In this role, you will help the team discover creative and sustainable ways to solve business challenges and improve our software capapilities and functionality. You will contribute your expertise designing and building first-class applications to meet evolving business requirements. And, you will be working alongside a supportive and fast-paced team with numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and expertise. Bring your passion for developing creative solutions and elegant coding to Crowdstrike.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migrations for Salesforce features, applications and projects.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- At least five years of software development and three years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Understanding of how to build reusable, lightweight code in Apex, including writing comprehensive tests to ensure code coverage.
- At least 2 years developing code on the Lightning Framework.
- Experience with BitBucket or GitHub.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Security minded and strong working knowledge of vulnerabilities around SOQL, Apex, and other areas of the platform that can be leveraged by bad actors.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Experience with Copado
- Experinece developing UI
- Experience developing REST/SOAP API
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $120,000 – $190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.