CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role/Team:
This role is for the Product Group that builds Falcon FileVantage:
Unmitigated File Integrity Monitoring. Falcon FileVantage offers engineers and orgs a single source of truth for all critical file, folder, and registry changes in a single-pane-of-glass resource, with ‘Zero’ impact on performance — Searches take place in the cloud and have zero impact on endpoints and the network.
Your team of backend-focused developers works primarily in Golang, using AWS-native services, operating under the modern ‘end-to-end ownership’ model that requires full lifecycle ownership of your services, and makes use of distributed/microservices-based architecture to build features for our highly available cloud SaaS, the Falcon Platform (see specific products above)!
Your Development Stack will be:
Go, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Docker / Kubernetes, among others.
Meanwhile, we invite you to:
- Find out how it is to have Autonomy, Mastery & Purpose https://bit.ly/3qPh38T
- Work with Better Tech & Have a Bigger Mission – https://bit.ly/3c92J73
- Learn about the Challenge of Working With Data at Scale – https://bit.ly/3EMEnMi
- Lead the engineering efforts and architectural design of an application meant to scale to billions of processed data points
- Work with and mentor a team of highly skilled and dedicated engineers
- Work collaboratively with members across multiple teams in order to define cross-functional technical features
- Drive the design and implementation of the main business data flows
- AWS Cloud
- Docker, Kubernetes
What you need:
- 7+ years of production-level experience in building, delivering, and maintaining distributed services architecture at scale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and Distributed Systems
- Ability to design scalable and resilient microservice-based architectures, including clean REST APIs and streaming communication channels
- Strong programming skills either in Go or in Java, Node.js or similar, with willingness to us Go.
- Deep understand of multithreading, concurrency, and parallel processing
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture
- Cloud Infrastructure Knowledge: AWS or GCP / Azure
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible
- Lead and Mentor junior team members with task detailing and directing execution for software development.
- Communication with product management to understand and execute requirements.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team in various physical locations
Nice to have skills:
- Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, SQL, Redis
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $145.000 – $230.000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.