Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Global
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115-$135/hr.
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term, ongoing project
- Benchmarking high performance blockchain client
- Identify system bottleneck and optimize the system for certain subsystems including networking, storage, and compute
- Reduce the system level resource consumption to support compute systems with lower resources
- Benchmarking high concurrent cloud services, identify bottleneck, and optimize the system performance and architecture
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Linux system or kernel engineering
- Understanding of decentralized / distributed system, p2p networking, blockchain DB, EVM internals
- Hands-on experience with system benchmarking, optimization on storage, networking, or CPU resources
- Hands-on profiling and optimization with high performance applications built in golang
- Familiar with all cloud system and understood the system level architecture of the cloud infra including AWS/GCP/DO etc.
- Good understanding of security policies, identity/role management, etc
- Familiar with GoLang