Bigleaf Networks (51-200 Employees, 30% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What You’ll Do:xa0
As a Senior Technical Product Manager at Bigleaf, you will manage and drive the creation of new security minded products. Your contributions will ensure a rapid and successful expansion of the Bigleaf products and features to solve key security challenges for our customers, from the office with a few employees to the big nationwide corporations. Come join us at Bigleaf to bring great new technology and services to our customers!
This position is 100% remote!xa0
- Define, build, and execute the product roadmap
- Solve key customer pain points through innovative solutions
- Maintain a robust and prioritized backlog of potential features and products
- Partner with a team of talented Engineers and Architects to research and build new products
- Work closely with the Program Management Team to ensure the successful execution of the product roadmap
- Routinely communicate roadmap updates and status to all departments
- Conduct market, customer, and user research to deeply understand their needs and challenges
- Become the SME for your product and lead cross-functional training for new and existing features/products
- 6+ years of Product Management experience building new products and features
- Experience managing product pricing and managing P&L for your product line
- Working knowledge of Telecommunications, Network/Cloud Technology, or Network Security
- Ability to communicate at a technical level and translating technical needs to clear business value/plans
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and a desire to solve difficult technical problems
- Ability to work successfully in a highly autonomous and collaborative environment
Who We Are:xa0
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:xa0
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values arexa0heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus.xa0At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medicalxa0(We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Visionxa0(We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.