CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
Falcon is the CrowdStrike platform purpose-built to stop breaches via a unified set of cloud-delivered technologies that prevent all types of attacks — including malware and much more. Today’s sophisticated attackers are going “beyond malware” to breach organizations, increasingly relying on exploits, zero days, and hard-to-detect methods such as credential theft and tools that are already part of the victim’s environment or operating system, such as PowerShell. CrowdStrike Falcon responds to those challenges with a powerful yet lightweight solution that unifies next-generation antivirus (NGAV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), intelligence, managed capabilities and security hygiene — all contained in a tiny, single, lightweight sensor that is cloud-managed and delivered.
About the Product:
The Secure configuration assessment (SCA) is going to be new product for ITSecOps product group and is essential for identifying risks arising out of weak and misconfigured systems and devices. Security configuration assessment doesn’t just serve organizations’ digital security requirements. Compliance auditors can also use security configuration assessment to monitor an organization’s compliance with mandated policies, benchmarks.
About the Role:
As a UI Engineer at CrowdStrike, you will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain the user interface for the Falcon platform. You will provide a high quality user experience that our customers around the world use 24/7 to protect their systems from the most sophisticated adversaries.
We’re a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive and diverse group that prizes collaboration over competition. We provide opportunities to learn new skills, mentor fellow engineers, and contribute to the direction of both the team and the products for which we’re responsible. We work in a distributed, remote-first, high-trust environment where you manage your own time and have the flexibility to balance your work and personal life.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for taking full ownership on the delivery of our products, driving the technical aspects, helping the team to define the architecture and coordinating with stakeholders in terms of scope and priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the product team in creating single page applications in Ember, you’ll remain hands on with coding while leading the team
- You’ll leverage your technical expertise to help the team sound decisions around engineering, product direction and design
- Take initiative and build tools that improve your teams development experience
- Write automated tests for your code
- Collaborate with fellow UX Engineers, Cloud Engineers, UX Designers, UX Writers, Technical Writers, User Researchers, QA Analysts, Product Managers, and others
- Continually learn about the ever-evolving challenges and complexities of the cybersecurity industry
- Have fun solving hard problems
What you’ll need:
- Strong HTML & CSS skills, including experience with CSS pre- or post-processors (like Sass or PostCSS) and CSS frameworks like Tailwind CSS
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as QUnit or Mocha
- Knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces.
- Comfortable with Git or similar version control systems and workflows.
- A desire to work closely with others to deliver quality software and solve problems.
- Familiarity with client-side build processes and tools (e.g. Ember CLI, Webpack, etc.)
- Experience creating or contributing to open source projects.
- Experience with graphics and visualization tools such as D3 or Three.js.
- Experience with UI performance measurement and optimization
- Experience with web accessibility testing and support
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience in cybersecurity
- Prior experience building enterprise software as a service
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.