Appfire (201-500 Employees, 198% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.
Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from private equity powerhouse Silversmith Capital Partners, a recent surge of marquee brand acquisitions, and an additional $100M investment from TA Associates, Appfire is uniquely poised to accelerate our leadership position within the billion-dollar Atlassian app market.
Come be a part of our Appfire family for this amazing journey! Learn more at appfire.com.
Your Mission: Improve the usability and customer satisfaction for B2B products on the Atlassian platform.
Join a mission-oriented UX design team at a fast-growing company as we uplevel the usability, satisfaction, and value that our products deliver! With nine categories of widely varied apps, there’s always a new challenge as we bring consistency and best design practices to products our users rely on to make work flow.
What you’ll Do:
- Discover and map out user needs, pain points & journeys
- Design thinking: You will lead workshops and collaborate with teams on problem & solution ideation, including identifying OKRs/ KPIs
- UX Design: Collaborate with product & engineering on rapid design iterations to take divergent ideas from sketches to wireframes to full HD designs
- Design product improvements for OKRs and KPIs. Use and extend our design system to help developers build, test, and demonstrate product improvements against key UX metrics
- Collaborate with research, product, design and engineering to deliver usable, satisfying products with improved results, based on analytics, market data, & usability testing
- Participate in our design community; Design critiques, evangelize UX design and design thinking, contribute to evolving design practices.
- Grow your skills. We’ll support you to learn from each new challenge, get and give mentoring support to others.
- Make a difference. If you see a way to improve a product, design pattern, or work process, speak up. Take part in creating great products in an awesome work environment.
- Min of 6 years experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer as part of shipping products & features
- Min of 2+ years experience doing UX design for SaaS / B2B products, systems, or apps
- High level of proven UX skill designing for usability, testable quantitative & qualitative metrics, and good user flow.
- Fluent English required, both written and verbal. User interviews and team meetings are held in English
- Good Figma experience required.
- Experience designing apps for marketplace apps or B2B platforms (e.g. Atlassian)
- Experience with tools such as Usertesting.com, Hotjar & Amplitude.
- We’re a remote-first company, so you’ll be working remotely. You will have many co-workers in North-America, Europe, and India (manager in North America).
We've Got You Covered:
As part of the Appfire team, in addition to a competitive full time salary, you’ll also have the flexibility to work from your home office and enjoy benefits such as full company-paid health insurance, dental, flex spending accounts, a 401k program, company paid mobile phone and internet, and more.
Why a Career at Appfire?
Appfire is a global company of awesome humans working to help teams all over the world. We believe that bold ideas light the way for builders – just like us! Our culture embraces YOUR unique skills, while providing a collaborative, diverse environment that thrives on change and growth for the entire Appfire family! At Appfire, innovators are wanted!
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.