Delmain (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
:Delmain is a full-service digital marketing and web design agency. We focus on helping dentists get more patients through their websites.
We’re looking to add a Senior Web Designer to our team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced WordPress web designer who has:
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, organization, prioritization, and people skills ● A proven track record of designing, building, and launching WordPress websites ● Experience working on a design/development team in an agency setting, ideally in a leadership role
- Experience coordinating and working with other development agencies
In this role, you will be designing and building WordPress websites, as well as collaborating with and mentoring other designers. To thrive in this position, you must be a self-starter, have the ability to communicate effectively, give and receive feedback, and work well in a team environment.
- Focused on providing digital marketing & web design services to US-based dentists. ● Currently, a remote company based in Oregon. We have transitioned to remote work over the past year and do not (and do not expect to) work in a physical office environment for the foreseeable future.
- Run using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). If you’ve worked in an EOS company before, tell us about your experience in your cover letter! We’ll teach you everything you need to know if you haven’t. EOS is built around 6 components: People, Vision, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction, and requires strong leadership and individual accountability. Learn more here.
Duties & responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- 60% – Be directly involved in the design and development of 5-7 website projects simultaneously. This position involves significant design and development work.
- 20% – Mentor, develop, and grow :Delmain’s Des/Dev team
- 15% – Take ownership of other tasks/projects, including design strategy, branding projects, and work with outside web developers
- 5% – Document processes, best practices, standard operating procedures Formal qualifications
- 4+ years of professional design experience, in an agency setting working on a design team of at least 5 people
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress — we use the Divi theme and if you have experience using it, let us know
- Experience with Google Drive and Asana (or similar task-management platforms) ● Experience working with different WordPress builders (Divi, Avada, Beaver Builder, etc.) ● Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with design programs such as Sketch, Figma, or XD
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to work in a supportive remote environment with little supervision while tackling several projects simultaneously
- Residence in the state of Oregon is required for all roles at Delmain
- Hours: Full-time / Salaried
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Stipend
Working at :Delmain
- We take our core values seriously — they aren’t just things we say, they guide how we make decisions, interact with each other, plan our workdays, and choose the clients we partner with
- We balance our workload with a team-wide effort to work no more than 40 hours per week
- Every other month, we work a half-day and then enjoy a team outing. Recently, we’ve played virtual bingo together, had trivia quizzes, and played games at the park.
Diversity & inclusion
Join us on our journey
“Diversity is counting numbers. Inclusivity is making numbers count.” – Nichole Barnes Marshall At :Delmain, we recognize we need to work on both.
We ask thoughtful questions. We learn together. We strive to be a place where every voice is heard and represented. As we grow our culture and our team, we seek to represent diverse beliefs, backgrounds, education, and skills.
How to apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to careers at delmain.co. In your cover letter briefly tell us how you align with our core values:
- Curiosity – We are open to the possibility that there is a better way to do things ● Neighborly – We share in mutual communication, respect, and trust
- Balanced – We maintain a healthy work-life balance in all of our relationships ● Positivity – We see the best in everyone and every opportunity