Socure (501+ Employees, 203% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are:
Socure is redefining identity verification with groundbreaking technology, supporting myriad organizations with the most accurate authentication tools in the industry.
What we build helps businesses scale faster, stop fraud, and ultimately allows millions of people who are excluded from the digital economy (due to outdated fraud detection models) to take part in it like everyone else.
Our culture is about innovation, winning, and customer obsession. We are full of top performers that prioritize excellence and results, as well as support for one another, on the path to achieving our mission: to verify 100% of good identities in real time and completely eliminate identity fraud for every applicant on the internet.
To learn more about working at Socure visit our career page here: https://www.socure.com/company/careers
What The Role Is:
What You’ll Do:
- Grow new and existing accounts in partnership with State & Local leaders and capability experts
- Work with new and existing State & Local entities to build a strong pipeline
- Drive activity with a relationship-focused lens
- Manage negotiations of the opportunities in the pipeline
- Define “why company” win themes
- Deep collaboration skills to build valuable and long-term client, partner and stakeholder relationships
- Understand how company products match with target state & local business priorities to effectively and independently distill and deliver the company’s value proposition
- Become a trusted resource and develop solid relationships with prospects
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years in software or technology sales with specific expertise into the State & Local market
- A track record of navigating multi-stakeholder sales at the executive State level
- Exceptional relationship development skills
- Managing all aspects of the sales lifecycle from account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting.
- Consistent quota over achievement in previous roles
- Proven partner and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Alliances/Channels and work with partners for crafting and selling solutions.
- Background in fraud, risk, identity, security, complex data analytics, or big data
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Salesforce experience
- Experience at a fast-paced startup a plus
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity – every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks…and so much more