Hyperproof (51-200 Employees, 284% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hyperproof CSM’s act as the face of the organization to our existing customers and channel partners. They are trusted business advisors that work with the end-user to deeply understand their needs and ensure the deployment of Hyperproof and ongoing support deliver an exceptional customer experience focused on solving their most pressing requirements.
What You Do: You are a rockstar communicator and problem solver. You dive deep into our customer and partner needs to unlock value and work tirelessly to deliver results to them. You are a true product expert and understand the different ways to layer features and functions of the software to solve the types of issues our users experience in their day to day. Internally, you are a known customer advocate and trusted teammate to cross-functional teams like Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales. The company looks to you to help determine the direction of our organization to best suit the needs of our customers. You own the long-term relationships of Hyperproof’s customers and carry yourself with aplomb, both internally and externally.
Day-in-the-life: A day in the life of a Hyperproof CSM may include:
-Day-to-day relationship management of a set of Hyperproof Customers (either commercial, enterprise or both).
-Deliver training to end-users at our customer and partner organizations to ensure they fully understand the use of Hyperproof.
-Working with internal stakeholders to deliver on customer feature requests, resolve product issues, and understand our product roadmap in the context of our customer’s needs.
-Report on customer and partner behavior, business needs, blockers, and successes to Hyperproof’s Director of Customer Success.
- Business: You are a trusted advocate to our customers and are a product expert. You understand their needs and back Hyperproof into them
- Relationships: Your experience in Customer Success or Account Management help you quickly earn our customer’s and partner’s trust. The relationships that you develop become a critical part of Hyperproof’s renewal strategy.
- Technical Acumen: This isn’t your first rodeo in a tech environment. You are familiar with our customer and internal tools and have the chops to deliver concise technical solutions in an impactful way.
- Communication: Both verbally and written you bring clarity to murky situations. You are comfortable presenting to groups and communicate clearly under pressure.
- Autonomy: Your seniority and experience allows you to operate with a high degree of autonomy and with little oversight while delivering results to the team.
- 7-10 years of experiencing delivering success to end user customers in a SaaS/Technology environment
- 5-7 years of experiencing interfacing with senior leaders in enterprise organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bonus: Familiarity with InfoSec/Regulatory compliance
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- CRM: Salesforce, Quala
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack, MSFT Teams
- OS: Windows, Mac
Reasons to Join Hyperproof
- We are a fast-growing startup: we value everyone’s voices and each individual has the ability to shape and influence the direction of the company
- Every individual is an owner of the company — we offer equity compensation in addition to base salary.
- Work on meaningful, challenging projects that align with your interests and ultimately advance Hyperproof’s mission of helping organizations keep their promises
- Work with managers and leaders who seek to understand your career aspirations and support you in achieving your long-term career goals
- Work under a highly-seasoned executive leadership team that collectively has over 150 years of experience in launching successful enterprise software used by the biggest companies in the world
- Work with a highly functional team. We value integrity, transparency, and authenticity and take pride in the fact that we’re able to work through challenges constructively and collaboratively
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.