Lyte is a reservations technology platform that has reimagined e-commerce for live events. In an industry where the standard is “no refunds, no exchange,” and event-goers have to compete with automated scripts, ticket scalpers and each other for access to the tickets they want, Lyte lets fans easily reserve tickets to their favorite events and to return those tickets, no questions asked, if their life plans change. Our mission is to fill every seat and make the event experience magical for fans.
Lyte has an opportunity to radically improve the customer experience in a sector that has seen fundamentally little innovation over the last three decades. Lyte’s three-sided marketplace is both reducing risk and redefining the customer experience in a way that grows the overall market. More than a dozen of the world’s top primary ticketing companies have integrated Lyte into their platforms, including AEG’s Elevate, Live Nation’s Front Gate, and Eventbrite.
We’re looking for a bright, hardworking, analytical team player to join our Finance team. The Strategic Finance role is responsible for owning financial and KPI forecasting and reporting and supporting strategy development, primarily through financial analysis, model building and research. This role plays a key part in developing targets and budgets, and is intimately involved with future fundraising initiatives. You will work closely with data analytics and the executive team to track and report on company goals, and your work will improve decision making across the business. This role requires strong Excel modeling skills, exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, and a get-it-done attitude.
- Develop, update and maintain the financial forecast models for the enterprise
- Create new financial models to support new market opportunities and strategic initiatives
- Support due diligence activities for future fundraising, including both equity and debt
- Own monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting on KPIs and financial performance for the executive team and Board
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to educate them about recent and expected performance
- Provide analysis on financial and other key metric performance, including working with teams across the enterprise to improve on select metrics
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, FP&A or corporate finance
- We are looking for an Excel pro – must have a proven ability to create complex, dynamic three-statement financial statement models
- Experience with Looker is preferred, and basic SQL is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated history of working across teams and with various stakeholders
- Passionate about delivering – results and detail oriented, with an eye for efficiency
- Flexible and able to plan, execute and complete projects with limited oversight
- Eager to be part of a growing company; Can do attitude
- Comfort working in a constantly evolving environment, where there is often ambiguity and no set process for solving all problems and challenges
Culture & Community
Our team is working every day on the mission to “fix our house.” We coalese around building a truly diverse and equitable workplace, and supporting Lyte’s goal of being a company that is antiracist, feminist, and promotes LGBTQ+ inclusion and allyship through education and activation within our community.
We continuously strive to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives with the goal of being consistent with the diversity of the fans that we serve; we believe that having a growth mindset is imperative as we build an organization that is fully inclusive and psychologically safe for all.