Mailgun / Pathwire (51-200 Employees, 43% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pathwire, a Sinch company are looking for a creative, flexible, high-energy individual to take opportunities from lead to closed won, while navigating complex sourcing models, legal negotiations, and highly technical product conversations. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of and experience in IaaS and SaaS sales models, and a consistent record of closing deals. The Pathwire Strategic Account Executive specializes in consulting with clients, aligning to business goals and handling resources in the development and delivery of solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. Solid work ethic, personal accountability, adaptability to change, strong organization skills and strategic thinking are all assets’ candidates will need to leverage to be successful in this role. The right candidate will eagerly pursue opportunities to upsell existing customers as well as target and close net new accounts ranging anywhere from £200 MRR to £20,000 MRR.
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision-makers at premium companies
- Field incoming leads as well as generate outbound calls, occasionally making client site visits and presentations.
- Uses internal relationships to exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team.
- Engages and persuades mid-level to senior level management.
- Works with Technical Account Managers to vet onboarding the right large volume senders, omitting bad actors before we engage in a lengthy sales process.
- Must have the ability to see patterns and deconstruct problems to develop solutions.
- Identify multiple causes, effects and customer solutions.
- Moderate to advanced configurations-cloud computing preferred. Sells to entry and senior level management.
- Thoughtfully work with SDRs and Marketing to develop strategic account plans
- Customer centric mindset, with the ability to collaborate with the support team every day.
- Utilizes Salesforce, proposal tools, and other sales utilities.
- Strong professional sales expertise to include the sales process and sales techniques.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Good knowledge of complex configurations which apply to offerings based on customer’s needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of £100K.
- Comfortable with selling complex enterprise platform solution, understanding of API value proposition
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Must be comfortable selling to developers and engaging in technical sales motions
- Strong history of getting immediate results while building repeatable processes
- Demonstrated success in selling innovative technologies to medium and large organization
- Ability to ‘hunt’ new customers and develop current ones
- HAVE FUN: To encourage extra professional activities, you will have access to a catalog of negotiated offers and will get a refund from Pathwire up to 25€ per month for the activities of your choice, provided that they fit in the 3 following categories: culture /sport /travel.
- HAVE A NICE LUNCH: Pathwire will credit every month an amount on your meal ticket card which can be used in restaurants and to buy food.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY: We offer teleworking opportunities for most of our positions.
- STAND IN SOLIDARITY: You will be able to take up to 8 hours/ 1 day of paid time off per year to participate in the volunteer program of your choice.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.