Trimble (501+ Employees, 12% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This role can be held remotely in any Western US state.
The Alliance Manager, Architecture & Design role will be key to developing a thriving ecosystem of 3rd party organizations with whom we work to expand our business.
The successful candidate will support the Director, Strategy and Business Development in identifying, establishing and nurturing an ecosystem of long-term partnerships with key players in the industries that we serve. You will develop extensive cross-functional relationships within the division, working in particular with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Product to identify and potential partner targets that will unlock value for our customers. Candidates must bring a strong understanding of the strategic rationale and value of partnering, be able to manage senior-level relationships professionally and productively, be able to ensure that our ecosystem benefits our customers and hence ourselves and be able to liaise between our internal teams and the external parties to ensure productive interactions.
- Develop productive, long-term strategic relationships with our key partners
- Understand our partners deeply: their industries, their strategies, their organizations, their challenges and identify how we can work together to achieve win-win outcomes
- Engage with your colleagues in Trimble’s Architecture & Design division and beyond to ensure that we get the best out of our partnerships and ensure that our work with our partners proceeds smoothly
Skills & Experience Required:
- 10+ years of work experience in product, product marketing, sales, customer service, marketing or equivalent function with significant exposure to technology partnerships
- Strong experience of the construction technology or design industry a big plus
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
- Strong executive presence, gravitas and excellent communication skills
- Stellar collaboration and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; a sense of urgency
- Ability to synthesize complex information about our partners (their markets, strategies, desires) into simple, well-communicated and actionable outcomes
- Commitment to the achievement of the company’s vision and demonstration of organizational values
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and work cross-functionally successfully
- Knowledge and experience creating and managing to financial and business goals, objectives and metrics
- Broad understanding of the construction market
- Ability to travel as required
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization. Leadership at Trimble is much more than simply exercising assigned authority; we expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, by continually adapting to circumstances while not losing sight of the end goal; demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D