Contentsquare (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
About the role:
As part of Contentsquare’s Customer Success organization, you will contribute to a team of CSMs and analysts, working to ensure the satisfaction of our Fortune 500 clients through impactful engagements which drive business value through optimization of digital experiences. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional account team with a portfolio of our most strategic enterprise customers and will be responsible for minimizing churn/contraction risk while driving product adoption. You’ll do this by proactively engaging with customers, providing training, reports, and other consulting deliverables.
We are hiring a Strategic Success Manager that will be based 100% remote. You’ll work from your home office and will collaborate with a remote team, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to visit our US (NYC) and global offices. While this is a remote role we are looking for talent in the eastern or central time zone(s).
If you have a passion for customer experience and strong analytical skills, we should chat!
What you’ll do:
- Value-based customer success management with daily interaction with Fortune 500 companies
- Execution of a client-centric strategic approach to develop a trusted advisor relationship with enterprise clients by delivering quantifiable value.
- Assist clients to gain insights into their operations via customer online interaction data, in-page and traditional analytics, and customer profile data.
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on website optimization and usability, user experience and conversion rates to clients’ marketing, analytics and management teams.
- Partner with a cross functional account team (including regional sales) to understand where at-risk customers exist and formulate a plan to mitigate churn/contraction.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time, connecting trends and themes as you go.
- Handle multiple simultaneous projects and engagements as part of the Consulting Services Group.
- Develop a knowledge-base in multiple industries and across disciplines of strategy, planning and operations.
- 7+ years of digital consultation or analytics practice with Fortune 1000 client facing experience preferred.
- Proven experience managing a strategic portfolio of clients.
- Understanding of digital analytics tools; experience working with solutions like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, A/B testing or Voice of Customer is a big plus!
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Empathy and a proven ability to understand customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability presenting to various stakeholders
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses.
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty.
- Ability to work independently from a home office.
- Travel as needed.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual base salary of $100,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found below.
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.