PwC (501+ Employees, 14% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A career in our Deals Strategy practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.Our team helps companies navigate the accounting and financial reporting challenges of business combinations. As part of the team, you’ll develop roadmaps of the driving economic objectives, determine the appropriate professionals needed, and consider financial reporting implications for deals.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Seeking technology leaders to advise Private Equity investors in SaaS & software businesses. We help our clients unlock value creation opportunities at technology companies through software & technology due diligence, post-deal value creation planning, and leading transformational initiatives to improve technical scalability, performance, and growth. Looking for talent with experience driving impact in technology strategy, DevSecOp, software architecture and development, in the context of Deals.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Master of Business Administration
Required Fields of Study:
Engineering, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thought leadership of, and/or proven record of success with experience in the following areas:
- Working with CxO business leaders to drive results;
- Applying knowledge about fact-gathering and analytical skills, including quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Leading target and client interactions, including interviews, management meetings, readouts, with CTOs, CIOs, Product Leaders, Private Equity Deal and Operations teams;
- Conducting detailed analysis of the target platform and technology focusing on quantitative and qualitative data gathering and analysis; and,
- Collaborating with other areas of our Deals Platform including Deals Strategy, Operations, Finance, HR, Tax, contracts, and cybersecurity.
Demonstrates thought leadership of, and/or proven record of success in roles involving, operational due diligence or corporate strategy by:
- Understanding various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations; and,
- Leading teams to assist clients with strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing.
Demonstrates thought leadership abilities, and/or proven record of success in:
- Building proven and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment, leading teams to generate a vision, leveraging diverse views, and helping to develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement;
- Taking a lead role in new business development and pursuit activities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities;
- Managing and delivering significant business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking and individual initiative;
- Developing a business vision and leading complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
- Identifying and addressing client needs by building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data, including Market and competitor analysis (market sizing, drivers and dynamics), customer analysis and internal analysis (strategic analysis, business model reviews, financials);
- Framing and understanding key client issues, client processes and mandate, defining realistic expectations for the client, team, and PwC;
- Being hypothesis driven by employing scientific method for business problem solving, with high level of prioritization on core issues for the client and problem at hand;
- Scoping and developing high-yield work structures by defining the scope, breaking down work in meaningful structures, prioritizing sequencing; and,
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently; to and/or for all levels of audiences, clients and internal staff and management.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector. 336852 336852WD