Restaurant365 (501+ Employees, 76% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides aunique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” … and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company’s vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
Support Specialists, Operations are responsible for helping R365 customers with all R365 software operations, catering, scheduling, and manager log functions. They manage pertinent customer communications through tickets, live chats, and phone calls.
How you’ll add value:
- Prompt customers for information necessary to troubleshoot problem reports
- Reach out to customers by phone and / or screen share as necessary to understand problem reports
- Identify solutions to problem reports and deliver them to customers
- Help customers understand R365 software operations, catering, scheduling, and manager log functions
- Route non-operations customer issues to appropriate teams and team members
- Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to Operations Support, Manager or Lead
- Participate in live chats
- Manage personal queue of customer tickets
- Identify gaps in company self-help documentation
- Train and mentor new team members at the request of Support management
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business and / or finance and / or accounting preferred
- Restaurant industry experience
- Strong understanding of general business principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
- Strong grasp of software and internet technologies
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We’re a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we’ve created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution.We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.