Articulate (201-500 Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Articulate develops e-learning software, content, and community that’s changing the way the world learns.
Articulate is seeking a Systems Integration Specialist to join Our Business Solutions team. The Business Solutions Team prides ourselves on providing teams the ability to service our customers easily. That is why we’re looking for a Systems Integration Specialist who can help configure, extend and ensure our backend systems are providing the right information to our customer supporting teams.
Articulate is a fully distributed company that offers a high degree of autonomy. As part of our talented and driven Business Solutions Team, you’ll work closely with an awesome group of marketing, sales, customer support, customer success, and finance people.
The ideal candidate for this job is a multi-talented Systems Integration Specialist who thrives on helping the business. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include working with multiple teams within the company to identify issues and recommend solutions that solve those issues.
This role has a heavy emphasis on Salesforce and systems that integrate both directly and indirectly with the Salesforce platform. This role strives to ensure data duplication and system bloat are kept in check.
Here’s a smattering of the tech you’ll be working with: Apex, SOQL, Visual Studio Code, GearSet, GitHub, Marketo, Avalara, Talend, DemandTools, Stripe, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Gainsight NXT and Okta.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure system integrations are working in an optimized fashion.
- Monitor data syncs and take steps to resolve unnecessary duplication or system bloat.
- Are able to speak to the ins and outs of our various integrations and the impact they have on data flowing between systems.
- Possess the ability to extend/enhance system integrations to fulfill specific business needs.
- Collaborate with product owners and the Business Solutions Team to come up with solutions needed by the business.
- Help with our internal teams to ensure the right systems are in place which provides the right level of information and assistance in their day-to-day.
- Train users on how to use business tools to allow for self-service.
What you should have:
- Five years of professional experience, ideally with a remote distributed team, that can configure, optimize and verify system integrations with and around the Salesforce platform.
- Three years of experience integrating with a variety of third-party API including Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, GainSight, Marketo and more!
- Experience with extending integrations to help achieve business goals.
- Experience thinking, planning, and executing autonomously and as part of a remote team of technical and non-technical collaborators and stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience.
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.