Cubic Corporation (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Talent Acquisition Operations Support Coordinator
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Operations Support Coordinator’s contributions will impact the TA process at this global organization. They will lead coordination of our onboarding and scheduling teams which will have a positive impact on candidate experience from interviews, through offer, up to day one of hire. This role will also perform a variety of administrative duties to ensure consistency in the recruitment process across the globe. These duties include standardizing work processes, creating a social media presence to attract candidates to Cubic, interview scheduling, reference checking, phone screening, career fair scheduling and applicant tracking system administration, including report building, new user set up and training. This role may also manage job requisitions that are being sourced by agencies. This position works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Centralizing and standardizing TA work process
- Developing ideas for communications – campaigns, employee experience, social media presence, referral program, etc.
- Coordinates travel for interviews that require plane and/or hotel reservations.
- Builds reports within ATS and provides new users training and guidance.
- Reviews personnel requisitions and clarifies requirements with hiring managers.
- Posts personnel requisitions on online job posting sites.
- May screen applicants by phone.
- Assists Talent Acquisition team on sourcing candidates via online search tools.
- With support of onboarding and scheduling team:
- Completes references checks on applicants, including background checks and drug screens when applicable.
- Completes I9’s and e-verify’s all new hires with support of onboarding team.
- Works with managers and applicants to schedule interviews
- Produces offer letters and manages onboarding process within applicant tracking system.
- Uses LinkedIn Recruiter tool to pipeline candidates for future open requisitions.
- Manages relationships with diversity partners and universities, including career fair scheduling.
- Compiles applicant data for OFCCP reporting requirements.
- Assists in Internship recruitment.
- Works Internal Personnel Requisitions, managing the internal recruitment process.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Two-year college degree plus three years of experience. Requires past experience utilizing a sales/candidate database or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Must have previous customer service/sales experience. Must have excellent writing and organizational skills. Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and employees. Must be able to work independently and take initiative. Must be capable of developing computer data using report writers, spreadsheets, and database programs. Must be able to handle, maintain and protect highly confidential employee data. Must be extremely detail oriented and able to produce accurate work. Able to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, and work under deadlines.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Duties, responsibilities, and requirements may change over time and according to business need.