Container xChange (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Tech (f/m/d)
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, your mission is to hire great minds and A-Player new colleagues to grow an outstanding team while creating an exceptional application experience for candidates as well as the hiring team. The focus of this role lies on our Tech department, ranging from continuous roles such as for our Software Engineering & Infrastructure teams to highly specialized roles in Architecture and Security.
You will play a crucial role in building out the teams, defining and conducting our recruiting process, starting from exploring requirements to strategizing the sourcing, conducting interviews, and establishing excellent communication with candidates & hiring managers. You’ll be joining a scale-up of 300+ people, which is planned to build a tech team of 100 people in 2022. Hence, the ideal candidate thrives on fast-paced environments, eagerness to take ownership, creating a seamless pipeline, and the willingness to build excellent teams.
- Drive the end-to-end recruiting process for tech roles, from requirement definition through to successful signings
- Be a trusted sparring partner for our hiring managers to define hiring needs, processes, and recruiting strategies
- Source and attract A-Players through various channels, such as job boards, platforms, LinkedIn, and co.
- Define sourcing strategies, build up seamless candidate pipelines and retain strong networks and talent pools for future hiring needs
- Set new benchmarks for an outstanding candidate experience by listening to candidates’ feedback and ensuring smooth processes at all times
- Keep a close eye on numbers & strategically improve our tech recruiting, e.g., exploring new hiring channels, optimizing stage gates, etc.
- A recruiter by heart with a self-starter attitude who loves to explore the most efficient and innovative ways to find top tech talents
- First experience in recruiting, ideally in a fast-growth or software-based environment
- A great communicator and a strong relationship builder – you know exactly how to excite people and identify their needs
- You are empathetic, convincing and well-structured – you can keep a clear head even in wild times
- An analytical mindset – you naturally analyze and identify ways to increase the efficiency of recruiting processes and develop effective hiring channels
- High interest in tech setups – you grasp tech-savvy profiles quickly and ideally know the fundamentals of technical profiles
What to expect
- An exciting role: You have direct impact on our company growth and the chance to scale amazing, top-talent tech teams
- It’s an exciting time to join xChange – you will have the chance to actively bring in your ideas and shape our tech recruiting
- Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic Talent Acquisition team – we can’t wait for you to join our team ♥
- A dynamic and international team with 60+ nationalities across our 300+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and tremendously collaborative culture
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Access to the HVV Profiticket
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office
If this sounds like your future internship, all we need is your CV which you can submit through the application link!