Lightspeed (501+ Employees, 35% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is seeking an individual with exceptional leadership skills and a concrete background in Vendor and Supply Chain management to join our team. Reporting to the Manager Sales Operations, the Supply Chain Management Team Lead (EMEA) is responsible for ensuring that the Supply Chain Team contributes to the smooth operation of all customer faced shipments across EMEA and making sure that all sold Items are on proper stock levels and reordered in time, as well as handling customer RMA and HW inquiries regarding payments and logistics, as well as all SOX and financial required controls. If you’re an organized, ambitious, and intelligent person with a solid understanding of supply chain management and finance who is looking for a dynamic leadership position within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the job for you.
- Ensure timely processing of both internal and external HW shipments across the EMEA
- Ensure proper stock levels at all times and secure resupply of all related items
- Steady communication with our partner network within the EMEA region to maintain a 100% reliable supply chain across all verticals
- Provide coaching and mentorship to EMEA Supply Chain management team members on best practices to develop employees
- Facilitate and advocate implementation of new procedures, processes and guidelines defined by management via ad-hoc training
- Triage and escalate customer issues to Customer Success and action compensation decisions for all HW related topics
- Ensure timely action of scheduled monthly and quarterly tasks (example INVENTORY reconcile)
- Oversee HW orders, HW related payments, and HW returns from clients and partners
- Validate and process documents, contracts, and other related vendor and customer information
- Maintain financial compliance; collaborate with Finance, Procurement and Accounts Receivable teams as required
- Prepare reports for monitoring and to boost efficiency and streamline daily operations of the Supply Chain Management for EMEA
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management and sales projects as required
- 2+ years experience in an administrative or supply chain management role
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both German and English
- 1+ years experience in people management roles (leading 2+ employees)
- Advanced time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work well within a team
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skill
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!