Lightspeed (501+ Employees, 59% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Lightspeed is seeking a Team Lead, Launch Services (Retail) to join its Customer Onboarding team in North America, based out of Montreal. Their main responsibility is to lead and coach a team of Launch Coordinators within the Retail vertical. The responsibilities of a Launch Coordinator coordinator is to be the point of contact for all new and existing merchants post sales. The goal of this team is to ensure that all customers get successfully onboarded on the product, through establishing early stage customer satisfaction, trust, and product adoption. This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Act as a mentor to other members of the Onboarding team: provide guidance on their day-to-day tasks and ensure process is adhered to
- Actively contribute to the improvement of team procedures and processes; create and adapt customer-facing resources
- Lead by example to drive consistently high standards
- Be a customer advocate within Lightspeed: identify common customer challenges and partner with other departments to develop solutions
- Oversee all new hire onboarding to ensure they receive comprehensive training and develop resources, as required
- Conducting monthly coaching sessions, and quarterly performance reviews
- Act as a liaison to other teams, making sure to keep the team aligned with future projects and relevant initiatives
- Mentor team on customer escalations, and proactively get involved when needed to resolve any customer satisfaction issues
- Oversee that team KPIs and performance metrics are achieved on a monthly and quarterly basis
About our team
Working as a Launch Coordinator at Lightspeed HQ means working with a strong, close-knit team based not only in Montreal, but all over the globe! As a team, our work has a direct impact on the customer journey, and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism. Their success as a business is our success as a company!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in a leadership role
- Firsthand experience in a Customer Success/Onboarding role in B2B environments
- An understanding of the customer journey, including the importance of the customer experience throughout their lifecycle, specifically within onboarding.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards common goals and enable team members to deliver results
- Strong coaching and communication skills.
- Resourcefulness with the ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Polished communication skills in English, and ideally in French
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or a related field
- Experience in a SaaS and/or technology-related field
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, iOS, G Suite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Acuity
- Industry expertise in retail/ecommerce
Who you are
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and ability to work independently
- Excellent judgment and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail with an ability to translate data into insights
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with other team members
- Well-developed project management and organizational skills
What’s in It for You?
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Fun activities with your teammates – be part of the Lightspeed family
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Access to life and health insurance from day one of employment (premium covered by Lightspeed)
- Flexible paid time off policy (FPTO)
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Up to $500 in reimbursement for physical activity & health and wellness per calendar year
- Access to employee Apple purchase program for personal use
- Parental Leave Program
- Opportunity for remote and hybrid work
In short, an opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.