FINN / FINN GmbH (201-500 Employees, 771% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a Tech Lead in our User Acquisition department, you are directly responsible for building and improving our online shop with the discovery team. You will hire and lead an international, world-class team of up to 5-6 engineers. This is a cross-functional team with bothFrontend and Backend developers.
- Hire and lead an incredible team: Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Best software for FINN: Actively contribute to and lead the further development of our online shop to give our FINN customers a great experience choosing a car.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a university.
- Experience building and leading a team of software engineers in a fast-paced development environment.
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably customer-facing products.
- Profound knowledge of Typescript and React. Experience with NextJS is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/ CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- You have the possibility to work part-time from 60% (24 hours/week) onwards
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete ownership over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
Please upload your CV through our career site. Alexander Döring and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application!