DRUID (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Druid is a technology company founded in 1998, dedicated to developing and integrating complex, high-performance, scalable systems. We focus on digital transformation to help our customers overcome the limitations of traditional on-premise business applications and unlock the power and flexibility of the Cloud.
We are an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and one of the few companies in the world with AWS Service Delivery Program, Dynamo DB and Lambda qualification. Our highly skilled team has already delivered over 1500 successful projects for multiple clients.
This is a remote position.
We are looking for a full Tech Recruiter to strengthen Druid’s Talent & Acquisition team.
The Talent & Acquisition department works developing and implementing strategies to support the growth of our team of Druids and performing actions that amplify Druid’s employer brand in the market.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Actively participate in all steps of the acquisition process: job description, job postings, headhunting, resume screening, candidate interviewing, scheduling and follow-up of technical and client interviews, negative feedback and hiring proposal;
- Develop recruitment strategies, always being attentive to new recruitment sources expansion, ensuring an active talent pipeline;
- Maintain connections with Technology and HR communities and establish networks with candidates;
- Establish a good relationship with headhunters and manage the selective processes with recruiting consulting firms;
- Keep organized control over the selection process by updating daily the recruitment system;
- Keep updated and expand Druid’s employer brand social networks, through content creation and close interaction with Marketing team.
To apply to this opening, candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience in Recruitment, especially for Technology professionals;
- Proactive experience in talent hunting through various recruitment sources;
- Experience in implementation and use of recruiting management systems;
- Good knowledge of recruitment behavioral tests and competence-based interviewing;
- Previous experience in recruiting consulting firms or technology companies will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge and enthusiasm with Employer Brand development;
- Completed bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related HR field;
- Advanced English.
Who we are looking for:
- Talented people that are detail oriented and passionate about people;
- Pro-active and motivated professionals who understands client demands and see the most difficult challenges with an optimistic and driven mindset to succeed;
- Good team player with strong communication skills and willingness to learn continuously.
Druid believes in equal opportunities and this position is available for applicants with disabilities.
All people who apply and who meet the technical qualifications required will be considered for this position.
- 100% remote job;
- Work from anywhere;
- Equal opportunity workplace;
- Ramp-up program for AWS certifications;
- Bonus opportunities;
- Technical communities for knowledge exchange.