Replicated is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team. This team is laser-focused on ensuring the success of best-in-class software companies who leverage Replicated’s platform to package and distribute their Kubernetes-based application to enterprise customers.
You will be primarily responsible for pursuing and maintaining strategic customer relationships as a hands on trusted advisor from onboarding through renewal. You will strive to understand our customers’ business optimizing the solutions we offer and advocating as the voice of the customer across our internal teams on their behalf.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source standards. Our success team is very technical: our users are developers, DevOps engineers, and CTOs who have strong opinions about how software should be built and delivered. You will work closely with our experienced engineering and product teams, strategizing success approaches and engaging in deep conversations about Replicated’s platform and the DevOps market more broadly. This role is perfect for an engineer who wants to spend more time with customers or who has a background in technical consulting.
What you’ll do:
- Lead technical discussions to develop strategic relationships with stakeholders (particularly C-Suite and IT team) to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps.
- Host quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs, acting as a trusted advisor to inform and encourage patterns of reliability.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Support, and Engineering teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize.
- Champion customers’ needs to (1) help us understand our customers’ usage of Replicated, and (2) help our other teams more effectively serve our customers.
- Own customer lifecycle from onboarding through renewal; assessing and managing customer health throughout.
- Contribute to product documentation and build tools that help our customers most easily “fall into success.”
- Represent the voice of the customer in technical discussions, product design, and roadmap planning to ensure continued alignment with Replicated product plans.
- Have a strong technical background: experience with emerging DevOps standards like Docker and Kubernetes are key
- Excel at clearly communicating complex technical concepts to both a technical and business audience
- Thrive in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Rock an excellent attitude. You are empathetic and entrepreneurial, eager and willing to do “what it takes,” even breaking new ground with novel solutions when needed.
Other things we are looking for:
- Experience working with technical customers in any capacity (e.g., product, support, research, sales)
- Understanding of security best-practices and policies
- Passion for helping customers succeed in deploying sophisticated applications
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We’re working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-B stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We’re a small but growing team led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive:
Partner perk programs
Generous time off
Laptop+accessories you need to get set up
Generous home office set up allowance or co-working space allowance
Replicated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Replicated in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Replicated. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Replicated as a result of the unsolicited referral.