Aurora Solar (201-500 Employees, 174% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will excel at simplifying the complex while instructing AEs, BDRs, SEs, and CSMs how to demonstrate and deliver the features, benefits, and value that Aurora Solar delivers to our customers. You will be the guru of teaching and demonstrating Aurora SaaS solutions from a technical perspective enabling our team to excel at demonstrating our products, discovering customer pains, handling objections, and creating/presenting value hypotheses. You will deliver training and discuss Aurora’s role in the resdential and commercial solar industry.
The ideal candidate is excited by helping Aurora sales teams deliver solutions using a variety of programs, methodologies and tools. You are someone who is an excellent communicator and able to create enablement tutorials & videos, lead virtual instructor training sessions, and facilitate and manage technical boot camps (virtual and eventually in person). In addition, you will be instrumental in creating the technical paths and curriculum in our learning management system for new hires. We are also looking for someone who can coach and mentor our existing team through ride-along programs and/or Chorus. Finally, you won’t be going it alone, you will work collaboratively with the enablement team to build, deliver and integrate training into existing programs.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Design and deliver technical enablement programs that include self-directed videos and tutorials on how to demonstrate Aurora solutions including both residential and commercial.
- Design and deliver curriculums, certifications, and learning paths that will be integrated into enablement programs including onboarding
- Present to teams on how to demonstrate solutions and product updates in virtual live sessions. This includes how to handle technical issues, objections, and competition
- Develop and facilitate boot camps and workshops for SEs and CSM (virtual and eventually in person). Work collaboratively with Enablement Director and senior leadership on technical tracks for SKO
- Collaborate with SE, product and marketing teams to plan for training and enablement of new roadmap features
- Maintain and update technical training materials
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development to train partners on an as-needed basis.
- Manage and develop training Lessons in Lessonly and other tools as required
What we value:
- Previous experience with delivering technical training for SaaS or renewable energy solutions for GTM roles including AEs, SEs, and CSMs
- Leadership, including the ability to deliver on program training and project commitments
- A knack for simplifying complex topics & engaging with others with new information
- The ability to partner with others including senior leadership, the enablement team and workgroups as assigned
- A focus on metrics and results, with a desire to help us deliver on Kirkpatrick levels and sales metrics like ramp, time to first deal, and attainment
- An understanding of the sales process in the context of the customer journey.
- Comfortable with deep-dive technical discussions effectively communicating on topics such as the benefits of LIDAR and API workflow integration
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.