Centrifuge (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking for a senior technical product manager who is excited about the Polkadot ecosystem to join our protocol team. You will be working together with the CTO, product team, and strategy team to decide strategy and priorities for the development of the Centrifuge and Altair parachains. You will be responsible for planning, project managing, and interfacing between the protocol engineering team and the product team.
- Work closely with the CTO & team on research and architecture decisions
- Help coordinate integrations with partners and external vendors
- Build well defined product specifications
- Manage the product roadmap and backlog to define requirements for new features
- Ensure that we consistently, quickly and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our product management process
- Collaborate with BD, marketing and design to ensure that we ship products with the best user experience possible
- Work closely together with our developers in an agile environment
- Iterate on products incorporating user feedback together with engineering and design
- Keep Centrifuge in the lead for innovation. What should we develop next to build the next financial system?
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in developing digital products
- Ideally, you have several years of experience as a software engineer, and have moved or want to move to a product-oriented role
- You have a technical understanding of blockchain development and its common limitations and concerns
- You have developed technologically complicated products for untrained end-users before
- You are passionate about blockchain, have used DeFi dApps, and believe in the opportunity of decentralization and blockchains to change how the financial world works today
- You understand DeFi users well and how they use dapps
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- You have an interest in working in a self organizing environment and bring creativity to start your own initiatives within Centrifuge
Centrifuge unlocks economic opportunity for all by connecting people to borrow and lend money transparently and cost-effectively; free of intermediaries and the inefficiencies of traditional finance. We are an early-stage blockchain project with the big mission to bring real-world finance and DeFi together. We are a self-managed organization of 40 (and growing). We value diversity, which is reflected in our team, and we are fully remote. There is no preferred work location, but you will be working primarily with US and Central Europe time zones. Compensation is blockchain competitive + based on your experience.