Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager with ASIC/FPGA design and development experience. The Hardware Technical Program Manager (TPM) will lead cross-functional and multi-site teams on evaluating ASICs and FPGAs to enable Facebook’s Infrastructure Engineering organization, whose responsibilities include the growth, management and 24×7 upkeep of the Facebook web site.
Technical Program Manager, ASIC Responsibilities:
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (Datacenter, Network, Hardware Systems, Infrastructure Software Engineering, Capacity Management).
- Drive and manage ASIC/FPGA development and their subsystems with vendors, internal software and hardware teams, from concept to production.
- Deliver ASIC/FPGA solution and high quality system products.
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering owners to define product roadmaps.
- Provide hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Work with the software, hardware, architecture teams to understand the requirements and constraints.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience in managing ASIC design flow (requirements development, architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design, synthesis, functional verification, physical layout, fabrication, post-silicon validation, qualification to production etc.).
- Experience in using RTL design with VHDL, Verilog and/or SystemVerilog.
- Experience working with vendors.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience in Video Transcode and/or Machine Learning accelerators.
- Work experience in semiconductor start-ups.
- Software knowledge with compilers.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]