Amazon (501+ Employees, 130% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we provide world-class, flexible, scalable, and secure cloud services to the world’s fastest growing startups, the largest enterprises, and leading government agencies. We do this by building, maintaining, and securing one of the largest, most complex infrastructures in the world. Within AWS, the Infrastructure Security Threat, Vulnerability, and Operations (InfraSec-TVO) organization is responsible for threat intelligence, vulnerability management, security information and event management (SIEM), incident response, and overall security across the global AWS infrastructure.
The AWS InfraSec-TVO organization is looking for a Technical Program Manager with deep expertise in program and project management to join us in building and maturing our infrastructure security programs. In this role, you will be responsible for managing campaigns and initiatives to improve the security posture of the AWS infrastructure. You will leverage relationships with device owners, network and infrastructure engineers, and leaders throughout AWS to prioritize deliverables, escalate roadblocks, and improve organizational processes. You will build trust with software developers and security engineers by leveraging your technical knowledge to understand challenges, design improved solutions, and ultimately deliver better outcomes for our customers. Finally, you will use your information security expertise to champion and drive risk-based decisions across complex, multi-disciplinary programs to ensure AWS properly manages risk to our infrastructure.
AWS leads and innovates. We don’t just buy off-the-shelf software or follow others. We research and pursue the best approach for the business, whether that’s building new solutions or leveraging existing ones. Amazon Web Services, and Infrastructure Security in particular, operate at massive scale and as a result, demand the highest standards, passion, and discipline for information security and software engineering. A high level of ownership and accountability is a must for this role.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology, Business Management, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in program and/or project management
Active DoD Top Secret clearance with eligible access to Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI)
• Experience building and owning technology or security programs across hundreds of stakeholders
• Experience performing risk assessments and evaluating compensating and mitigating controls in large, complex infrastructures
• Knowledge of core internet and networking technologies (routing protocols, network architecture, TCP/IP, etc.)
• A working understanding of Linux operating system fundamentals
• Relevant industry certifications (ISC2, ISACA, SANS/GIAC, CompTIA, Microsoft, Linux, AWS)
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organizational boundaries
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.