EdTec (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
EdTec Inc. (edtec.com) is a social enterprise committed to improving public education by supporting charter schools with business, operations, and performance services. Our work supports our vision to have the greatest positive impact on the quality of public education.
EdTec is growing on a national scale. Currently, we provide services to over 300 charter schools across seven states, many of them located in low-income, high-needs communities. We are seeking a Technical Project Manager who will share our enthusiasm to support our partner schools with high-value services, to empower the school leaders to focus their attention where it matters most – on providing an excellent education for their students. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach, be a self-starter, and have comfort with fast-growing organizations.
We are business experts, educators, policy makers, and parents who are passionate about education. EdTec is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment where all employees are respected for the unique talents, skills, and experiences they bring to the table and have access to what they need to thrive. We strive to build a team that is passionate about our mission and values and reflects the diversity of the charter schools we support in order to provide the best possible service delivery and advance the charter school movement. EdTec Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
The ideal candidate will share our enthusiasm for helping make a difference, have an entrepreneurial approach, be a self-starter, enjoy collaborating with teams, and thrive in a dynamic fast-growing environment.
- In partnership with EdTec’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, apply business systems analysis and implementation experience to further enhance EdTec’s client solutions and internal efficiencies
- Work directly with financial processing teams to develop and implement systems and process improvements
- Develop and continually refine business process documentation and workflow maps
- Gather internal and external client feedback to further develop and refine interface tools and processes
- In partnership with EdTec’s Director of Technology, serve as an administrator of the EdTec School Portal, a custom NetSuite instance utilized by all EdTec clients.
- Enhance the EdTec School Portal through developing or managing consultants to develop new features, and integrating additional tools
- Provide training and ongoing support to end-users on new systems and processes
- Identify and manage external resources to assist with technical system enhancements
- Provide technical support and develop tools to interface with our payroll platform
- Experience with:
- The technical implementation, support, and/or management of NetSuite (preferred, or other ERP), specifically with customizing fields/records/forms, workflows, and reports.
- Solving complex problems and developing actionable recommendations to improve business processes
- Overseeing system or process implementation with internal and external stakeholders
- Back-office business processes like payroll, accounting, accounts payable, etc.
- Working with data sets to analyze, extract, cleanse, transform, and import
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate an organized approach, clarity of purpose, and goal orientation in a rapidly changing environment involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or technical degree or equivalent public/private sector business operations and systems experience
Salary negotiable + performance bonus. Excellent Benefits (health, dental, vision, flexplan, 401k). We adjust starting compensation and benefits based on relevant experience and the location where our employees work.