Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Product Team is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for the technology that drives Stadium Goods. This entails working with stakeholders to understand goals, pain points, and opportunities, and taking these insights and take into consider this with the effort data to understand what features or improvements we should prioritize to maximize return on investment.
We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team and support the implementation of engineering-lead projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will work closely with our tech team to plan and shepherd execution of large, challenging projects that will directly impact the success of critical initiatives at Stadium Goods. To be successful in this role you will need to be proactive, highly organized, and a superb communicator.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will collaborate with tech team members to plan and execute technical projects that cross teams and reporting lines.
- You will Identify and measure key success metrics of each initiative.
- You will own project management tools (Monday.com, JIRA), project plans; technical roadmaps.
- You will learn enough about our technology to intelligently negotiate timelines and scope.
- You will continuously analyze and optimize the team’s processes to improve efficiency.
- You will directly support admin functions including budgeting, onboarding, and procurement.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 5+ year’s work experience in a technical project management role or adjacent.
- You have Experience designing and executing technical roadmaps.
- You have Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions; strategy related to a product.
- You have Excellent verbal/written communication skill.
- You have a demonstrated ability to communicate with both business and technical teams.
- You have the ability to thrive in environments that require adaptability and quick thinking.
- You have experience with agile software development
- You have experience working in a marketplace business a plus
- You have experience working with JIRA and Monday.com a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team and support the implementation of engineering-lead projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
ABSOLUTELY NO RECRUITING AGENCIES PLEASE