Terraform Labs (51-200 Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.As featured in: CoinDesk: Terra Becomes Second-Largest DeFi Protocol, Surpassing Binance Smart ChainDecrypt: Luna Token Sale Raises 1 Billion Bitcoin ReserveCointelegraph: Luna Flips Ethereum becoming second-largest network for staked valueFortune: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin Project
About the role
- Scenario-based-testing of Anchor protocol smart contracts
- Creation of testing scenarios
- End-to-end integration testing of smart contracts
- WebApp QA
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Live and breathe CI/CDdriven automation.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.