Arch Systems (11-50 Employees, 31% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Arch Systems is seeking an energetic Recruiting Lead to join our rapidly scaling team and play an integral role in our growth.
Started by Stanford Engineering PhDs and grown out of non-profit work in Africa, Arch is a venture-backed company working with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers. We combine rich data from all machines, new and legacy, to drive real time and predictive analytics transforming manufacturing efficiency and how we work.
We are a talented and driven team seeking a lasting impact in transforming manufacturing operations as well as making critical industries more efficient, connected, and sustainable. Come join our diverse and passionate team!
This is an opportunity to join our remote-equal team from anywhere in the US as long as you are comfortable working with a team mainly located on the west coast in PST. While we are a remote-equal team currently working from the US and Europe this role will require a Full-Time Employee based and authorized to work in the United States We are unable to sponsor a Visa at this time.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced recruiter who shares our passion for finding diverse, high-quality talent; and who understands that this requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking in today’s job market! This is an amazing opportunity for someone with full-stack recruiting experience who is ready to own and drive the entire process. Reporting into the Head of People, the Talent Acquisition team currently consists of one part-time contractor who the Recruiting Lead would manage, in addition to future hires (Recruiting Coordinator, Sourcer(s), Retained Recruiters, etc.)
What you will own and drive:
- Manage and drive full life cycle recruitment.
- Partner with hiring managers to build strategies and pipelines of unique skill sets.
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline of diverse talent.
- Drive and influence efficient recruiting processes and initiate scalable changes to talent strategies.
- Act as the primary point of contact with applicants and candidates from initial contact to offer.
- Own the ATS process (BreezyHR), ensuring job requirements are updated, and candidates are moved through stages in an efficient and timely manner.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on offers and negotiations ensuring a fair and equitable offer is accepted.
- Manage existing team and build out a strong talent team as Arch grows.
- Track, analyze, and report on recruiting metrics.
To be successful in this role, we think that you need:
- 3+ years of full-cycle, in-house recruiting experience in a high-growth company.
- 2+ years experience hiring for technical/engineering roles.
- Proven experience building strong partnerships with Hiring Managers & stakeholders.
- Past responsibility for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates.
Other skills that will make you stand out:
- Experience hiring outside of the US.
- History of elevating recruiting processes to streamline end-to-end recruiting.
- Ability to continually improve and adapt to operational efficiency for the recruiting practice as we continue to grow.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Creative approach to solving traditional hiring challenges.
- A passion for manufacturing and for building out a more connected, intelligent, and sustainable industry.
How we will support you:
- Competitive compensation packages that include equity – be an owner in what you’re building!
- Generous health benefits – 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependents
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Flexible Time Off: take the time you need, including an end-of-year break and expect that all Arch-itects take at least one additional (consecutive) week off each year to recharge in addition to local holidays and religious observances
- We have an ambitious and clear vision of how you can be a part of transforming the manufacturing supply chain and building next generation IoT technology
- Our team is highly motivated and experienced, with a wealth of relevant domain expertise and industry connections
- You will have the ability to deploy your work and solve cutting edge problems with Fortune 500 customers and nonprofit developing world partners alike
- Our Learning & Development budget will allow you to continue growing in not only your function, but in any way that relates
- We trust in your ability to do your best work when and where you want and to set expectations with your team
- You will consistently have the opportunity to challenge yourself, be nurtured, and grow in a highly dynamic environment, with:
- A culture that welcomes and encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency; allowing you to make, learn from, and teach others in your “failures” as much as your successes
- Potential to travel to regular Arch Summits, when it is safe to gather again in-person
- A culture of diversity of thought and background with many languages and nationalities across the team
We benchmark our compensation against market rates in the San Francisco Bay Area and use a compensation formula that includes a location factor to determine total target compensation. At Arch, total target compensation may comprise base salary, a completion bonus, and a performance bonus.
Employees in the US can expect generous benefits for themselves and their dependents as well as equity in the company.
Resumes must be submitted in English
We encourage interested and enthusiastic applicants to apply and not allow imposter syndrome to self-select out of an opportunity. We believe in hiring people as their full and authentic selves, allowing them to utilize their strengths and then helping them to learn, grow, and add to those strengths