Okta (501+ Employees, 124% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Facilitate the end-to-end release process
- Manage operational infrastructure and configuration deployments
- Identify technical or process improvement opportunities and partner with engineering or customer facing teams to implement them
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality releases
- Communicate plans, status, and issues with all stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of high-risk changes and steps to mitigate them
- Continuously improve the release processes and strengthen the definition of release readiness
- Partner with Release & Test Engineering teams to improve code change control processes
- Must be a US Person
- 4+ years’ experience as Release Manager
- Experience working with agile release cycles
- Release management experience in a SaaS or Cloud Service
- Experience working in a fast-moving, changing environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through software or systems upgrades
- Able to communication effectively with engineers and non-technical teams
- Experience developing relationships and influencing and motivating others
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related experience
- This position requires the ability to access federal environments and/or have access to protected federal data. As a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate must be able to submit documentation establishing U.S. Person status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee. 22 CFR 120.15) upon hire.
((Colorado only*) Minimum OTE for Senior role of $103,000/year + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.