TaskRay (11-50 Employees, 23% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Technical Solutions Architect
First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer onboarding experience. TaskRay is the leader in customer onboarding in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies manage their onboarding and implementation processes, drive greater efficiencies, and create unmatched customer experiences — all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Energy. We embrace joy. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
What you’ll do
The Technical Solution Architect is entrepreneurial in spirit and uses creativity to seek out ways to align the TaskRay solution with key customers and internal/external stakeholders. The Technical Solution Architect combines Salesforce technical skills, project management skills, and business process consulting skills to ensure our customers receive the first-class experience they deserve.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with new and existing clients to deploy optimal TaskRay solutions
- Partnering with Support, Implementation, Product, and Customer Success to support higher-tiered customers, as well as customers paying for services or support.
- Working with customers on increasing user adoption and integrating TaskRay in day-to-day business processes
- Assisting with alignment on implementation goals and objectives with customers while supporting their technical teams and/or Salesforce SIs (system integrators), if applicable
- Being the trusted advisor to customers through providing support and guidance to help them envision and construct the ideal, sustainable, and scalable solutions
- Writing Statements of Work, Design documents for client engagements to define the scope of planned work to successfully configure and implement TaskRay
- Being the ‘go-to-expert’ for technical guidance and architecture recommendations related to TaskRay, Salesforce and other integrations.
- Performing hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Conducting Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Recognizing and understanding new features/releases in TaskRay products and in Salesforce, as well as analyzing their potential impact on customer implementations
Internal Advocate & Team Collaboration
- Creating, documenting, and iterating on team processes and best practices, and ensure they are followed by all
- Providing feedback to internal TaskRay team to advocate for Customer Success initiatives
- Contributing to company, department and team goals and objectives.
- Acting as a liaison between the Product, Support, Implementations, and Customer Success Teams to drive TaskRay/Salesforce implementations
- Being the technical resource for internal teams to ensure accuracy and consistency in technical best practices
- Attending 1:1 meetings with managers
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years experience consulting on the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years of experience architecting on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Developer experience prefered
- Expert in Salesforce customizations and automations
- Technical evangelist obsessed with learning new software
- Eager for the opportunity to use both your technical skills and drive for partner and customer satisfaction
- Comfortable balancing implementations, business process consulting, and project management for 10+ clients at any given time
- Able to work at different levels in the organization; technical to C level
- Skilled at balancing technical terminology with business acumen
- Travel requirements <15%
- Salesforce certifications: Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder. Additionally, preferred to have/be on track to gain additional certifications in the Salesforce Architect track.
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated base salary range is between $100,000 – $125,000 per year.
TaskRay offers highly competitive non-cash compensation ranging from flexible PTO practices to a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance programs, expanded EAP benefits, 401k matching, reimbursement stipends, and bonuses for taking vacation and for anniversaries.
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.