Aurora Solar (201-500 Employees, 265% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As a Technical Customer Support Engineer at Aurora Solar, you will ensure our customers are set up for success by answering product questions, advising best practices, and assisting with any technical hurdles to HelioScope. You will also influence our product design and direction by relaying customer requests back to our Engineering and Management teams. If you enjoy working with people, and geeking out about the technical and business aspects of the solar industry, we would love to hear from you!
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Master the HelioScope platform including its usage, integrations, troubleshooting and help documentation.
- Assist customers throughout their lifecycle
- Reply to inbound customer inquiries and questions through various channels including chat, email, phone, and virtual meetings
- Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate bugs to the development team using standardized escalation paths
- Contribute to internal and client-facing documentation pertaining to the HelioScope platform and its usage
- Work closely with sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams to aid with various internal initiatives such as beta testing programs, documentation creation, and feedback sessions
- Assist customers with making updates to their accounts including billing and payment method updates
- Identify opportunities to increase customer usage and take action on implementing these steps, or escalating to the appropriate member to do so
What we value:
- Solar/Electrical background
- Financial background
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- 2 years or more of experience in a technical, client-facing B2B SaaS role
- Experience building out and managing a support style-guide
- Passion for improving procedures, documentation, and efficiency
- Knowledge of ZenDesk or similar
- Experience in a startup environment
- Fluency in Spanish/Portuguese is a plus
- BS degree in a relevant discipline is a plus
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.