YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Handle product and technical requests via phone, web, and email support channels.
- Effectively troubleshoot and properly document customer’s support issues.
- Provide customers with regular updates regarding their support tickets.
- Conduct professional and empathetic conversations with customers to gather information, troubleshoot, and resolve their technical obstacles.
- Submit software bug reports to the Engineering team for problems needing attention.
- Partner with Product Teams and Engineering to develop subject matter expertise and serve as a product expert to the rest of the support team.
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge bases
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 3-6 years of experience in Technical Support, supporting SaaS enterprise software.
- Experience with REST API, database management, and web development technologies.
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- Ability to handle and prioritize a portfolio of tickets at various stages of resolution.
- Effective communication skills across channels (phone, email, & chat), demonstrating compassion and empathy towards customers.
- Algolia operates a 24/7 support center, ability to work weekends and holidays as needed may be required.
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic familiarity with iOS & Android platforms.
- Experience supporting open-source projects & their GitHub communities.
- Working in a 24/7 contact center environment
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, and Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure)
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT – Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST – Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR – Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE – Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY – Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
- Covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible work hours and unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Charitable contribution matching
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Workout Wednesdays w/ personal trainer
- Bi-monthly meditation sessions
Millions of developers around the world use Algolia to unleash the power of search across their digital properties. They use Algolia because we are API-first. We unlock incredible flexibility. We build blazing fast speed into our APIs. We do this because we know developers want to build cool things and innovate. Under Armour, Lacoste, Birchbox, Stripe, Slack, Medium, Zendesk and 10,000+ other companies use Algolia to build not just great search, but search that converts at higher rates because of the relevancy. We help their customers find the right goods, offers, and content really quickly. So quickly, in fact, that they don’t go anywhere else. Algolia helps businesses build and optimize the search and discovery experience resulting in significantly enhanced online engagement, increased conversion rates and enriched lifetime value that generates profitable growth. Today, Algolia powers 1.5 Trillion searches a year – that’s 4 times more than Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Baidu and Yandex combined. Our amazing technology is used by one in eight online users.
Founded in 2012, we’re backed by $184M in funding from Accel Partners, Alven, DAG Ventures, Founders Circle, Owl Rock Capital, Point Nine Capital, SaaStr Fund, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, Tokyo, New York, and Atlanta. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We’re committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!