Security Roots (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our tool, Dradis Framework, is used by 1,000s of hacking experts in 44 countries around the world. We’re looking for folks who like to solve problems and build a business and product that people genuinely love to interact with.
We’re small, self-funded, profitable, and have been in business for 12 years.
What we offer & what we are looking for
The bread and butter of the position involve:
- Troubleshooting technical issues in Dradis and helping our developers diagnose bugs.
- Acting as the bridge between our users and the product team. As someone on the front line, your understanding of the product and our users is incredibly valuable. You’ll regularly chat with them both to make sure we’re getting things right.
- Enhancing and growing our online documentation tools.
- Helping create and support Dradis reporting templates (Word, Excel, HTML), writing custom scripts, etc.
- Customer success is a big part of the role. You’ll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Dradis. You won’t be shy to jump on a live screen-sharing session or schedule meetings to talk about unique use cases.
- Techie stuff: when people report bugs or are having trouble using Dradis, you’ll help them troubleshoot and re-create bugs for our development team.
- Taking care of people stuff: when people just want to chat or have a social media question, you’ll respond.
- Screen-share stuff: we don’t like to keep our users waiting. If regular support channels like email or Slack don’t cut it, you may jump on a quick screenshare to help. Don’t worry, we’ll train you up well in advance.
- This is a full-time position with an immediate start date to work 100% remotely. You’ll be taking care of our customers and community for about 40 hours per week – Monday through Friday having a flexible schedule with reasonable overlap with normal EU business hours.
What’s the opportunity?
In this role, you will learn a ton and be part of a small, global, and user-centered company. You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of 100s of ethical hackers. Plus, as a small team, you will have a lot of choices about what to work on, and there are still a lot of untapped opportunities for you to grow as the company does.
Ideally, you’ve held a remote position before, or you’ve held a similar technical support role in a traditional organization but now are looking to improve your work-life balance.
You’re comfortable communicating with others verbally and in writing. You will be regularly contacting clients via email and dealing with the rest of the team to squash bugs and solve user problems. You can de-escalate a tense situation with ease and you can slip the word “cylon” somewhere in your application.
You’re passionate about support. You’re in it for the long haul, and you’ve been doing it for a while. This isn’t your first rodeo, nor is it a stepping stone. We’re looking for someone with experience and a serious knack for helping others.
Benefits of working with us
- Work anywhere – Work from anywhere, provided you have reasonable overlap with the team (roughly within European business hours).
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you. Minimum 4 weeks per year.
- Great salary – You will be making more than others in your region.
- No external pressures – Our users are king and we do what’s best for them. We’re self-funded, and don’t have any investors, so we can make the right decision for our users without worrying about artificial deadlines or financial targets.
- Autonomy – You will be given a lot of freedom to do what you think is right, without needing to explain every decision.
- Meaningful work – You will take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. We won’t micro-manage you and your work will be measured by your results.
- You’ll be working in the two greatest markets in the world these days… Software & Security.
- You will have great hardware and tools to work with.