Grayshift (51-200 Employees, 362% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Grayshift, we believe in creating “WOW” experiences for our customers! We are excited to see our team grow with a search for a talented and experienced Technical Trainer to join our highly visible Customer Success team. The right candidate will have a history of experience in customer and technology-centric positions, as well as have helped to develop world-class training programs. In this position, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute and build upon current and future training initiatives; grow and expand our best-in-class product certification program; and identify customer needs for future training content.
Our headquarters is based in Atlanta with a remote friendly work environment.
- Maintain Grayshift’s basic and advanced training curriculum, and create course content;
- Support CSM in development of content for customer onboarding/implementation services;
- Deliver remote training;
- Schedule and manage training events;
- Host training program on Skilljar Learning Management System (LMS);
- Work with product, sales, and CSM teams to identify gaps customer training needs define plans to address such gaps, and work with marketing on training advertisement and documentation;
- Support internal enablement training and train new hires;
- Coordinate with technical support team on KBAs to align with training content;
- Show judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining course objectives and desired outcomes;
- Evaluate training success using metric-based tools in the LMS;
- Create a training feedback program;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years in product training content development and delivery;
- Experience in developing courseware, delivering new courses, and amending them when required;
- Ability to create/tailor training content for diverse audiences;
- Experience in curriculum design;
- Solid presentation ability and comfortable speaking in front of crowds;
- Strong integrity, a sense of urgency, accountability, and results-driven;
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment;
- Motivated, hands-on team-player that has the ability to work independently or collaborate with cross-functional teams when needed;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Foundational level of understanding of digital forensics;
- Experience with mobile devices/software;
- Experience with Skilljar and Elucidat a plus;
- Experience with Project Management a plus;
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
Compensation and Perks:
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus;
- Our benefit package includes remote friendly work environment, healthcare on first-day, 100% Medical, dental, vision for self and family, training allocation and continuous learning, paid maternity & parental leave, other voluntary benefit plans like pet insurance, 401k, and $350 monthly stipend for mobile, internet and wellness membership;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 15 days plus 3 separate sick days, 2 personal/wellness days, and 13 paid holidays.
Grayshift is a leading provider of mobile device digital forensics. Grayshift solutions are purpose-built to help law enforcement and government investigative agencies swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. The company’s innovative GrayKey technology provides rapid access, complete control, and comprehensive data extraction from mobile devices. Designed and assembled in the United States, GrayKey is trusted by 1000 agencies across more than 25 countries globally.
At Grayshift, we are a team of passionate thinkers who value creating digital forensic solutions that enable law enforcement agencies to swiftly resolve critical investigations and ensure public safety. Our team is empowered and collaborative and we move at the speed of a startup. We are constantly taking new learnings and building them into our products and services.
As a Grayshifter, you can expect to make a difference through your work, connected to a meaningful mission, to be supported with learning and development, and to know that people are the heart of our company. We understand achieving a mission as important as ours requires teamwork, integrity, and incredible talent. If joining a team of people dedicated to addressing our customers’ most complex challenges appeals to you, come join us!
Grayshift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment at Grayshift are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check. All background checks will be conducted in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. Grayshift will consider each position’s job duties, among other factors, in determining what constitutes satisfactory completion of the background check. Refusal to consent to a background check may be ground for revoking an offer of employment.