Chainstack (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Chainstack we are building the most reliable Web3 infrastructure for the next generation of web applications—open, trustless, and robust.
Thousands of innovators in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and other verticals are empowered by scalable distributed Chainstack APIs. We process billions of requests on a daily basis and provide unified user-friendly access for developers to all prominent Web3 protocols—from Ethereum and Polygon to Solana.
This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand knowledge of Web3 and the blockchain space from all perspectives—from end-user challenges to the developer experience in building and running decentralized applications and tooling.
The Technical Writer will have an integral role in the Content Team and have as customers: the Product Team for the smooth product experience; the Technical Support and Platform Operations teams for the smooth how-to blockchain experience; the Marketing Team for the copywriting experience. Ideal candidates will have experience with writing and editing technical content in a professional setting *and* be able to run pieces of code, scripts etc.
For the types of content you will be working with, check the following examples:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Verifying and explaining the technical functionality of the Chainstack product features
- Making sure the UI texts are on point
- Crafting, restructuring, and maintaining the product documentation
- Ensuring text and terms consistency across all Chainstack materials
- Editing the texts into easy-to-digest and highly accurate pieces
- Sharing thoughtful edits and feedback to teammates as part of our established peer-review process
- Participating in team-wide initiatives to support organizational goals
- A strong command of the English language and an ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear, accessible prose
- Experience in building and owning documentation with topic-based authoring
- Experience in communicating with the open-source community in general and blockchain developer communities in particular
- Willing to learn and try out, test new technical concepts
- Git experience as the Chainstack docs project is maintained on GitHub
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team