Dell Technologies (501+ Employees, 6% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Partner Program Specialist is a subject matter expert on telecom ecosystem partner programs.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- DT Telecom Partner Program management and enablement: Responsible for cross-functional management of the TSB Partner Program from conception, to detailed plan, marketing to partners and with partners, and driving the transformative life-cycle to achieve ecosystem leadership goals. This must be achieved by aligning to the TSB priorities and leveraging key stakeholders within the larger Dell Technologies partner program organizations.
- Support the development and management of associated partner benefit programs of the DT Telecom Partner Program. Must be able to develop and make programs available to partners.
- Representative of TSB Strategic Alliances on key program work streams. Supporting partner’s participation in key programs, the Partner Program Specialist will be seen as a key member of several cross-functional team inside TSB and the larger Dell.
- Partner-facing engagement: Articulate to partners and key stakeholders the vision, strategy and value of the program, it’s structure, requirements and benefits
- Working with Strategic Alliances Partner Managers support th adoption of partner programs and competencies within their assigned partner accounts to accelerate partners participation in programs.
- Drive partner tier compliance to operational KPIs with operational cadence of performance status reviews
- Partner Program Development: Prioritize with key regional stakeholders’ strategic initiatives and global programs by working with regional teams and partners to identify program enhancements/developments and feedback to global program teams.
Join us as a Senior Leader – Partner Program Specialist on our Strategic Business Development / Strategic Alliances team in Remote, USA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Telecom Strategic Alliances Partner Program Leader, you contribute greatly to the development of a market, a business unit or a product line through strategic partner management capitalizing on current/future market trends.
• Own the end to end partner management process from strategic evaluation, approach, hypotheses and plan, to articulating the strategy to key stakeholders
• Build trust with key Executives across the company and support the stakeholders to develop new business idea
• Coach junior colleagues to achieve their full potential in business development
• Proactively identify key strategic opportunities
• Develop and deliver thoughtful, compelling internal and external communications that articulate the company and the Telecom Systems Business’ value proposition
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8+ years relevant experience
- Must have operational management experience in partner or alliance programs
- Knowledge of all Dell Technologies Partner Program or partner program equivalent competitor program
- Advanced and broad program management skills with ability to develop strategy, execution plans and support ongoing management/adoption.
- Excellent knowledge of telecom partner eco-system
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong program management, marketing and communication skills
- Ability to travel regionally to Dell EMC field resources, channel partners and events as needed
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product management, marketing and field teams
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop business cases and execute business development plans.
- 7+ years demonstrated success in business/market development, product management or partner management.
- Knowledge of Dell Technology infrastructure products and solutions including: server, storage, and networking related to IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, analytics and assurance, NFV/Telco Cloud, and emerging Edge/5G technologies
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .