Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115k – $155k USD / YR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long Term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- You must be eligible for FTE in the US.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Development Manager, or Producer on a tech/consumer product or game
- Experience shipping a tech/consumer product or game in a production role
- Creator economy, media, games, social platforms preferred
- User-first mindset with high attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, can clearly describe the vision, planning, and problem; and coordinate with other teams to solve it together in-depth
- Has a broad vision and passion for consumer tech, and pays continuous attention to new products and games
- Design and/or engineering experience producing high fidelity comps and rapid prototypes
- Can take wide-ranging questions and refine them into tightly-defined requirements
- Familiar with event-based data pipelines
About the role
- Location: Los Angeles or remote
Product Managers at Tellie lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of creator needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for creators.
As a Product Manager at Tellie, you are responsible for helping us deliver high quality features and experiences to our creators and their fans. You will keep the creator experience in mind as you track progress, deliver features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with designers and engineers to provide category-defining experiences to our customers. You will report to the VP of Product.
As an Product Manager, you will
- Drive the creation of product and feature roadmaps
- Drive cross-functional efforts to achieve success, working with engineering, design, marketing and more
- Ensure team’s work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
- With your team, set metrics and drive for continuous improvement
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- Remote friendly
- Flexible PTO and working hours
- Shiny new MacBook Pro
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for US based employees
- 401k coming soon for US based employees
Tellie is a fully remote company. We maintain core working hours which are adjusted to be 10AM – 2PM PST.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.