Terraform Labs (51-200 Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.As featured in: CoinDesk: Terra Becomes Second-Largest DeFi Protocol, Surpassing Binance Smart ChainDecrypt: Luna Token Sale Raises 1 Billion Bitcoin ReserveCointelegraph: Luna Flips Ethereum becoming second-largest network for staked valueFortune: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin Project
About the role
- Designing and developing core smart contracts for Anchor protocol
- Writing appropriate unit tests for the aforementioned smart contracts
- Deploying developed smart contracts to production
- Experience in product development
- Understanding of smart contracts and their limitations
- Ability to write clean code
- Knowledge in CosmWasm / Rust
- Experience in blockchain product development, preferably DeFi
- General understanding of DeFi
- Knowledge in Terra and its differences with other blockchains
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.