Stryker (501+ Employees, 18% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Seeking a passionate leader of self, people & process, and organization with the following attributes:
Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Responsibilities and duties
• Implement sales activities to achieve budgeted sales and profitability goal for the assigned area / territory.
• Support Regional Sales Business Manager to promote products to individual doctors & hospitals in assigned region.
• Reach out to identify new business opportunities by means of tender & government businesses.
Ensure efficient use of company’s demo units in the territory. • Collaborate & cooperate with RSM / RBM as & when required.
• Retain key accounts & explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Strykers’ customer pool
• Identify, develop & manage different channels of business (distributors & direct sales) in the area.
• Provide solutions to customers to meet their specifications on the basis of techno commercial discussions • Upgrade existing customers to newer technologies.
Education: – Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA in any discipline
Experience: – At least 6-10 years sales & marketing experience in healthcare (preferred Medical capital). Proven record in sales management, channel management and key account management.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/