BentoBox (201-500 Employees, 112% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 8,000 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop. In November 2021, Fiserv, a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences, acquired BentoBox. The acquisition will allow BentoBox to support more restaurants than ever before.
In this role, you’ll join an energetic team of curious and goal-oriented individuals who are empowering the world’s restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality. You should be the type of person who’s motivated by making a positive impact on a company’s culture while helping your customers thrive and prosper. If you’re enthusiastic about sales and you like to win, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Participate in a thorough (and fun!) training program to develop and enhance selling skills, learn the BentoBox sales process, and develop expertise in restaurant tech to best serve your customers
- Generate a pipeline of leads and contact decision-makers in accordance with a monthly quota
- Develop and manage partnerships within assigned territories to identify and sign up new businesses on BentoBox
- Communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email, and a combination of web and in-person demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with leads
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through Salesforce
- Develop expertise in the restaurant industry and its relationship to technology and digital marketing
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
What You’ve Got
- Experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of successful sales experience; restaurant tech sales preferred.
- Versatility. You have the ability to balance a high volume of prospecting and full cycle selling.
- Ability to sell the full suite of BentoBox products and services
- Competitiveness. You’re hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, you’re resilient and tenacious, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, you’re disciplined, and you’re realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. You’re sharp, you’re clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, and get work done!
- Charisma. You’re personable and you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles and can build a relationship with anyone.
- Proactive. You take ownership of your own success, and are constantly requesting feedback and thinking about ways to improve
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality communit
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.