Devgrid (51-200 Employees, 103% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
DevGrid is a UK-based high-end software consultancy with its development base in Brazil and operations across Europe and the USA. We believe that world-class software can only be built by a motivated and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking.
We pride ourselves on engaging in innovative and challenging projects the world has never seen before. Understanding the business logic involved in the product and teamwork are key to success in this role.
This role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work in a progressive environment and be part of a high-performance international team with lots of opportunities to learn and grow all aspects of your technical and non-tech skills.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Lead test automation efforts for all services including selection, design and implementation of test frameworks and tools.
- Establish Quality Assurance metrics, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to fully test the entire product offering, integration points and user interfaces.
- Use Quality and Testing experience to identify test gaps and opportunities to expand our test case coverage.
- Experience with Rest Assured, Spock, Geb, Jasmine, Selenium, Loader.io, Runscope, TestObject or similar.
- Experience in test automation for APIs and web applications.
- You should be able to code in at least one language.
- Previous experience with unit tests and integration tests.
- Experience with performance and functional tests.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related, or 7 years equivalent work experience.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment a plus.
- Amazon AWS, Linux/Unix a plus.
- Have worked with international and remote teams.