Pantera Capital (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pantera Capital is looking for a Trading & Middle Office Python Developer to support the Director of Trading in building and improving our tech infrastructure. The trading team designs and operates the global systems and processes that reconcile the firm’s trading with our various counterparties. We trade across multiple crypto assets classes, and due to the scale and complexity of our environment we rely heavily on automation. The ideal candidate will contribute to a small development team that works closely with our trading and quant research teams, and builds tools and automated data flows that drive trader insights and ensures the smooth running of our trading operations.
- Architect, design and implement enhancements for our global middle office and post-trade systems, using Python.
- Sit at the hub of our trading activity each day, helping to build and maintain operational processes and relationships with brokers, counterparties, and clients
- Extract, analyze, reconcile and report on data from multiple internal and external systems.
- Be hands-on in writing clean and maintainable code and building large distributed systems.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to understand the business problems, changing priorities and devise technical solutions.
- Resolve trading issues as they arise
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- 4+ years working with Python in a professional production environment
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Highly collaborative in nature, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team lead experience is ideal, but not required
- Familiarity with the trading domain and finance is strongly preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to communicate with less technical users to understand requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- Passion for cryptocurrency