SAPRO (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SAPRO is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting, audit, and tax industries while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. As such, SAPRO serves three key audiences – our people, clients, and our communities.
For our clients, we strive to be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in enhancing their workforce and removing the stress from clients’ year-round resourcing needs with white glove service and support.
For our people, we strive to provide meaningful, worthwhile, and challenging career opportunities, supporting each team member’s unique career goals and journeys. We are focused on building an experience of a “SAPRO family,” with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our high-level support and employee offerings for each team member.
Please visit SAPRO.com to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
To assist and support Training Managers with administrative tasks, in charge of course enrollments, managing data, programs, compiling and updating reports.
- Support Training Managers in ensuring that all administrative tasks related to the success of their roles are delivered with efficiency and quality
- Support the Training Managers with all administrative tasks related to maintaining positive and professional working relationships with both consultants and internal client servers
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Keep records and reports up to date
- Organize and schedule meetings and events
- Log and keep record of meetings
- Follow up with the Training Managers if information is required
- Ensure accuracy of data in all platforms used by the Company
- Attend to ad hoc administrative tasks related to training management
- Coordinate schedules, arrange meetings, distribute memos and reports and ensure that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Identify opportunities to improve the Training Value Chain’s policies or objectives
- Ensure the Training Value Chain is operating securely and effectively
- Prepare and review operational reports
- Participating in meetings
- Take initiative to improve internal SAPRO Training Management administrative processes
- Juggle multiple tasks at one time and prioritizes appropriately
- Manage schedule effectively to meet the needs of Training Managers to ensure that they efficiently support consultants and internal client servers
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Readily learns, adopts, and utilizes technology
- Complete work in a timely manner, with appropriate sense of urgency
- Support the Training Managers in the administrative tasks related to training enrollments and ensure that any other administration related is delivered in an effective and efficient manner
- Meet team expectations regarding goals, objectives, deliverables, and services
- Collaborate with the team for better results
- Matric/National Diploma in business management, HR, Accounting, or other relevant area
- BCom Human Resource Degree, Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration (BBA) or Administrative management, desirable.
- 2 – 3 years of progressive administration experience
Should you be successful in your application, you are expected to have access to the internet / connection required to perform the function, and to ensure that the internet connection is uninterrupted and always accessible. This should be, at minimum, a fiber connection with a proven bandwidth of 20mbps upload and 10Mbps download speed, with a latency of no more than 30ms. This connection should be sustainable in the event of power interruptions. The Company will contribute to the Employee for these expenses, which will be paid monthly with the Employee’s salary. The contract validity is dependent on the above mentioned criteria.
Sapro (Pty) Ltd is committed to adherence and compliance with the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act.
You hereby declare and confirm that you, as the person/entity/body/individual/company who is providing information hereby irrevocably agrees and understands that any/all information supplied/provided/given to Sapro (Pty) Ltd is through your/their consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY SAPRO (PTY) LTD IMMEDIATELY, FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THUS AUTHORISE SAPRO (PTY) LTD TO PERFORM EMPLOYMENT SERVICES AND/OR EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTING ON YOUR BEHALF”