CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Would you like to join a Fortune 4 company in supporting our dynamic training delivery team? As a Training Delivery Trainer (TDT) you are part of a powerhouse performance development eco-system. You, along with your peers, are accountable for the growth, development and ultimately performance of our retail workforce. To meet these mission critical expectations, our Training Delivery Trainers deliver best in class learning and development programming that drive business results, colleague engagement and most importantly exceptional outcomes for our customers.
This position requires in market and field travel.
As a Training Delivery Trainer, you will:
Program Execution & Delivery – 40%
Deliver classes aligned to Retail Store Learning and Development Programming
Lead various development activities and interventions
Ensure learning environments are conducive to learning.
Coordinate development activities with colleagues, managers, Mobile Training Coaches and SMEs
Guide developing colleagues through their development programs
Track, measure, report and communicate on colleague progress
Coaching & Development Strategies – 25%
Conduct On the Job Coaching for prioritized populations
Develop on-the-job (OJT) coaches as needed to meet the development needs of your territory
Stakeholder Management – 10%
Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders:
Field Management, Training Store Managers, Pharmacy Managers, Store Managers, SMIT Coaches, PMEL Coaches, OJT Coaches, peers and Training Delivery Supervisors.
Evaluation & Assessments – 15%
Mine and leverage data to continually evaluate the learner experiences and progress
Evaluate and measure training effectiveness and colleague performance
Communicate status of both to developing colleagues, key stakeholders and L&D management
Assess, evaluate and validate knowledge and skill acquisition
Align evaluations to KPIs for respective roles
Business Initiative Support – % Varies
Execute on development programming for initiatives that are timely and business critical
Curriculum Design Consulting – 10%
Work with portfolio and program managers to continuously improve development programming
• At least 1+ year experience in a customer service, training delivery or management role.
• Nationally Certified Technician (CPhT via PTCB or ExCPT)) or will become a nationally certified technician within 6 months of hire.
• Readily can demonstrate and apply a growth mindset around solutioning to create positive, sustainable changes.
• Communication skills are critical in this role. This role must be able to effectively and impactfully communicate with Field Leadership clearly connecting how flagship learning programs can impact overall business outcomes and colleague experience
• Licensed/Registered Technician within the state of hire.
• Advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Must be highly proficient in MS Office Suite of programs to create content that is visually and verbally engaging to communicate pertinent and timely information to Senior Leadership. Advanced capabilities in Excel is a plus.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Training certificates or licenses (training design or delivery).
• 2+ years applicable work experience.
• Knowledge and experience with adult learning principles and their application in the classroom and in course development.
• Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills for multi- demand and multi- priority environment
• High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.