Allstate (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Transparent.ly is a real-time pay per click bidding platform that allows advertisers to precisely bid to their target acquisition cost per new customer. The platform allows digital media owners to monetize their consumer traffic in insurance, mortgage and higher education by showing highly relevant ads to in-market consumers. Transparent.ly is the only platform that offers complete transparency to all parties in the transaction. Founded in 2018, Transparent.ly has been profitable since inception and is growing rapidly.
The Senior Director of Account Management will be responsible for managing the company’s largest advertising clients, while also managing a team of Account Managers in the mortgage, higher education, and insurance verticals. Transparent.ly is a performance marketing source of clicks, calls, and leads that allows advertisers to precisely bid for consumers within our ad technology. Our platform allows our websites and digital publishing partners to monetize consumer traffic in insurance, mortgage, and higher education by showing highly relevant ads to consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Supervise a team of Account Managers, ensuring advertisers are attended to, deadlines met, and accounts are reviewed
- Organize team, triage projects and responsibilities to ensure the team maintains diligent follow up, setting team up for success
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for our largest insurance carrier’s advertisers
- Develop strong relationships with team and large clients including occasional travel for in person meetings
- Maintain thorough understanding of our platform, clients’ key performance goals, process, and idiosyncrasies
- Prepare for and lead periodic business reviews with senior client management
- Analyze and optimize our clients’ CPC acquisition marketing campaigns on the Transparently platform
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of client relationship experience
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with a strong sense of diligence
- Capable of developing strong relationships and be seen as a peer by senior clients
- Experience managing clients with 10 figure budgets
- Analytical and comfortable doing self-directed analysis
- Experience managing the operations of leads and warm transfer programs
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- MBA preferred
- Experienced working with marketing or advertising platforms
- Experience in Performance Marketing/Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Knowledgeable of digital advertising including clicks, calls and leads within a major industry vertical: insurance, financial services, online education
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and economics concepts such as leads, CPC, CTR, Cost per Acquisition, LTV, GM% and GP
- Calm under pressure and have intuitive sense of what to say / not to say when engaging with clients
- Strong sense of commitment to make sure clients are getting what they need to be successful
- Driven and passionate team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
Compensation offered for this role is $119,700.00-$182,025.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster click ‘here‘. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click ‘here‘. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment