CometJobs (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the job
Comet is a remote hiring platform and operating system for freelance-first software engineering talent. We’re building out an end-to-end SaaS enabled marketplace that democratises access to the world’s most sought after tech jobs, whilst assisting freelancers in everything from sole proprietorship creation, invoicing and tax filing. Our mission is to find every developer a job they love, regardless of where they’re based, or whether they freelance.
With an exciting journey ahead of us, we’re on the lookout for a senior UI/UX designer who will lead the design efforts on Comet.
What are we looking for? ️♂️
- 3 – 5 years of experience with building products from scratch (ideally tech startups)
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
- Professional Figma experience
- Solid understanding of UX and user-centric design, modern design patterns and best practices
- Solid grasp of design thinking
Nice to have ✨
- Experience with typography
What will you do?
- Take full ownership on Comet’s design.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for all Comet’s verticals.
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the product, marketing and engineering teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for our users.
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly party / drinks with the team and our network of developers
- Fully remote setup – we have an office in central Bucharest, Romania, but we’re open to remote collaboration
- Unlimited holidays plus a company-wide long Christmas break
- Team Building in Tuscany
- Stock options (we believe our people should have meaningful ownership)